Monday, October 15, 2007

Erratum slip already

Started my home study course today. It's the first time I've studied in ten years, unless you count the 9 months I practically did a PhD in pregnancy and childbirth through the amount of books I read. I grabbed a moment to read through the introductory notes, while Sadie was in her art corner being an imaginary teacher to her teddies. I sat down and read a couple of pages, and the next thing I woke up 20 minutes later wondering where I was. Obviously I was still on the sofa with my course notes on my lap. Rivetting stuff. Oh well- I hadn't had a cat nap for a while. Must have needed it after such a wild weekend. Plus the central heating was whacked up. Sorry Rachael. And as for copy editing and it's core credentials... don't ask me.

Soundtrack: Melanie Safka-Brand New Key (Andy's favourite tune)

No comments: