Monday, November 26, 2007

Just finished watching 'Boy A'- a brilliant channel 4 drama about a 24 year old young man, just out of prison after 14 years, after being put away for murdering a young girl, and how he copes readjusting to living in society with a new identity. It was very connected to the Jamie Bulger case. Very unnerving, but compelling and very upsetting. Being a sensitive soul, I had to switch onto Michael McIntyre Live at the Apollo afterwards to counteract the sadness I felt at the end of the programme, as well as the effects of something I saw earlier on in the day that disturbed me somewhat. There had been an accident on North Street in Brighton today and I was unfortunate enough to have to walk past the scene and saw something I wish I hadn't. Luckily, Sadie remained oblivious. So thanks to Michael McIntyre I have ended my rather dark day with a few belly laughs. I don't like to go to bed feeling glum.

No comments: