Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Seeing the bright side


ooo- I was in a negative frame of mind yesterday was I not... but anyway, the results of the poll have come through and votes as to whether I make Alison's boss aware of her lack of personal skills are as follows:
3 people reckon I should forward her unprofessional responses to her boss and get her in do-do (ouch-we are a vengeful bunch)
1 person thinks I should be very annoyed but doesn't know whether I should send or not and thinks it's up to me to decide her fate
2 people(see comment) reckon I was right to feel annoyed but shouldn't take it any further (one thinks I should go as far as travel to Newcastle to give her a hug)
2 people think I over-reacted, thought Alison's original email was "trying to be nice" and so definitely shouldn't carry on with this malarkey.

So, and I had decided this anyway after the venom had been expelled and subsided, I'm not going to do the evil deed, and I will rise above this miscommunication bollocks....

So- no more negativity and back to being fluffy and positive me thinks (see pic of Sadie wearing Planet Boo top to make you smile). Today I was thinking that I can tell I'm broody as for some reason, when what my body really wants me to do is have another bubba, I get really into doggy-woggies (and I'm talking about the small, cute animals, not some sexual position for conception) and feel a warm glow in my heart when I see them scurrying about at the park having a game of fetch. And I don't know if it's just a Brighton thing, but dogs are even cuter at this time of year as their owners see it as a necessity to adorn their canine companions in winter clothing. Some even wear cagoules when it's raining, and if it's a particularly chilly day have a polo neck underneath! It's so funny, and Molly the Lurcher up in Tongue beware- you shall have a little fashionable present under the tree for Christmas this year- I can't resist!
By the way- the accident I came across yesterday on North Street had a happy ending- the Argus reported today that the young man involved is fine, despite walking in front of a double decker bus and hitting his head on the road. These Brighton and Hove buses are very bouncy it seems (as must the roads be)- Sadie survived a double decker bumping into her when she was three THANK GOD. But I do think the council should get onto making it more obvious that the main road that runs through Brighton city centre is now two-way traffic. No wonder people are getting squashed.
Hark at me all jolly and helping in the community- I have evidently been reading Rebs Tully's 'Happy In Twenty Days...' ebook (available from ebay for 99p!)...it's ace and obviously does the trick! Incidentally Rebs has signed up to be my running partner for the 5 mile Christmas Pudding Dash on 22nd Dec so it's 100% happening-eek!! she recently completed a 10 mile run, and me- well the furthest I've done is 3 miles and that was in August. Let the training commence...

Soundtrack: Killers-Mr Brightside

No comments: